quinta-feira, setembro 07, 2006

Twilight

by Elliott Smith

Haven't laughed this hard in a long time. I better stop now before I start crying. Go off to sleep in the sunshine. I don't want to see the day when it's dying. She's a sight to see, she's good to me. I'm already somebody's baby. She's a pretty thing and she knows everything. But I'm already somebody's baby. You don't deserve to be lonely But those drugs you got won't make you feel better. Pretty soon you'll find it's the only Little part of your life you're keeping together. I'm nice to you, I could make it through That you're already somebody's baby I could make you smile if you stayed a while But how long will you stay with me baby? Because your candle burns too bright. Well, I almost forgot it was twilight. Even if I think that you are right. Well, I'm tired of being down, I got no fight You're wonderful, when it's beautiful But I'm already somebody's baby. And if I went with you I'd disappoint you too. Well, I'm already somebody's baby Already somebody's baby.

Mp3 - Twilight
.